Smith’s Food and Drugs pharmacy, called by the locals Smith’s, is a supermarket founded in 1911 by Lorenzo Smith. When coming into being, it was located in Brigham City, Utah, for the first time.
It is now owned and is the subsidiary of Kroger, combined with Fred Meyer’s grocery company. Additionally, it has become a recognizable supermarket.
Though started in Brigham City, it operates in the US, including Wyoming, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, and Montana. Smith’s delivery timings are very quick. They deliver the stuff in just an hour! And have the delivery cost at $9.95.
- Operating Hours Of Smith’s Pharmacy:
- Smith’s Pharmacy Holiday Hours:
- Locating The Nearest Smith’s Pharmacy Store:
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Operating Hours Of Smith’s Pharmacy:
For good, the pharmacy is open all days a week! Below is the weekly schedule of Smith’s Pharmacy, which was set during the pandemic of the Corona Virus on 13 December 2020 and now operates this way.
|Week Days||Hours of Operation|
|Monday||08:00 AM to 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM to 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM to 08:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM to 08:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM to 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Opening Hours Of Smith’s Pharmacy:
Most of Smith’s Food and Drugs Pharmacies open mid-morning at 08:00 AM from Monday through Friday. On Saturday, they open at 09:00 AM, and on Sunday, they open at 10:00 AM.
Closing Hours Of Smith’s Pharmacy:
Smith’s Food and Drugs pharmacies close from Monday to Friday at 08:00 PM, and on Saturday and Sunday, the pharmacies close at 06:00 PM.
Smith’s Pharmacy Holiday Hours:
Be informed that the holiday hours on Smith’s Food and Drugs opening days may be reduced to regular operating hours.
Therefore, having a quick call with the store beforehand is always a good idea!
|New Year’s Day||Open (06:00 AM – 11:00 PM)|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Open|
|St. Patrick’s Day||Open|
|Thanksgiving Day||Open (06:00 AM – 02:00 PM)|
|Black Friday||Open (06:00 AM – 11:00 PM)|
|Christmas Eve||Open (0600 AM – 06:00 PM)|
Related: Read about the King Soopers Pharmacy Hours of Operations.
Locating The Nearest Smith’s Pharmacy Store:
- Go to Smith’s Food and Drugs locator from their official website to get accurate information.
- After reaching out, you will see an option of “Zip Code-OR-City, State.” Type in the name of the place you want a store near.
- Once you type in the name, you will see many stores listed nearest to the location you entered and a map pinning those locations. Pick the one nearest to you, and you are pretty much done!
- When you select one of them, you will get all its details, including opening and closing hours. Finally, copy their phone number, address, and all other necessary information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the opening and closing hours of Smith’s supermarket?
The pharmacy opens at 08:00 AM from Monday to Friday. On Saturday, it opens at 09:00 AM, and on Sunday, the pharmacy tends to open at 10:00 AM. Closing hours from Monday to Friday are 08:00 PM, and on Saturday and Sunday, it closes at 06:00 PM.
On which holidays is Smith’s pharmacy closed?
Usually, Smith’s Pharmacy remains open on almost all of the holidays only except for Christmas day. Timings are reduced, though!
How to find the nearest Smith’s store?
Yes! Finding the nearest Smith’s store isn’t difficult at all. Scroll up and read the “LOCATING THE NEAREST SMITH’S PHARMACY STORE” to know the easy steps told there!
For media inquiries: 1-513-762-4000
Having questions regarding the following? Contact them
|Reward Debit Cards||1-877-300-7797|